tiistai 20. joulukuuta 2011

Copenhagen october 2011 part1.

Yep, I´ve been planning to do post about my trip to Copenhagen, but It´s been hard as time after that has been so colorless. Project, group and everything was so amazing. Can´t show much pics about it now, only my private travel pics, but hope these will ease your curiosity!

Lovely sunny day to travel. There was me and two ladies and we shares a two huge bags filled with art and costumes. In Helsinki-Vantaa airport we used couple of mins to repack our stuffs so bags would not be too heavy. They we, still. But when we came back, they were less heavy!











First day just went by traveling, getting there, finding our project place (Copenhagen subway/metro is brilliant), hostel and getting food before heading to sleep. We had room in Generator hostel, which I can recommend highly! Staff was very polite, fun and keen to help and rooms we´re comfy and silent.

More to come...

-Oola.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti